According to www.rawreform.com, here are some awesome facts about chia seeds.
Chia seeds contain:
helps transfer calcium into your bones
Check out this great webpage I found for more information about the wondrous chia seed.
You Will Need:
- 1 cup of plain rice milk (or your preferred milk substitute)
- 5 dates or more if you want a thicker pudding, pitted and quartered (I like medjool dates)
- 1/2 teaspoon or less of pure vanilla extract
- 2 big shakes of cinnamon
- 1 small shake of ground nutmeg
- 1 small shake of ground ginger
- 1/4 cup raw chia seeds
The milk/date mixture that you blend also makes for a nice dessert sauce to pour over vegan vanilla ice cream or vegan cheesecake!